Work With Skillful Painting Contractors in All Atlanta Metro Areas
Maintain your house by making it look great inside and out. Work with our experienced painters and decorators. Following your instructions and taking into account your wishes and design, they will transform your house into a dream home. And of course, you can always count on us to give you an educated advice on paint colors and decorating materials that will go well with your new hardwood flooring.
Interior and Exterior Painting Services For Your Atlanta Home
Your house is a reflection of who you are and painting the interiors with exciting colors can enhance your home life. Let’s help you transform your rooms into an aesthetically pleasing space with charm. Let’s make your new walls look exquisite with a paint that can endure the test of time. Let’s restore, preserve and beautify your home.
Your home is your most important investment and that’s why we take special care to protect it, including a complete masking of the floors and wall-to-wall plastic seal protection for your furniture. We utilize advanced painting techniques that take more time but ensure better results.
Exterior painting of your home is the most cost-effective remodeling project out there. It’s also the best way to raise the value of your property and maintain your biggest investment at the same time.
Types of Paint
- Water-based paint: The majority of wall and ceiling paint that’s sold today. It comes in a variety of sheens, including matte, eggshell and high-gloss. It dries quickly, has low levels of toxic emissions and is easy to clean up with water. The elastic and flexible finish ensures resistance to cracking and stable colors over time.
- Oil-based paint: Traditionally popular for its smooth finish on glossy woodwork, furniture and doors, as well as demanding surfaces such as floors.
- Paint finishes:
- Matte paint: Has a velvety texture and is the least reflective sheen. Perfect to hide imperfections in walls and ceilings. Sometimes can be difficult to clean.
- Eggshell and satin paint: Have some reflectability. Frequently used in demanding environments, such as bathrooms and kitchens, because they offer improved durability.
- Semi-gloss and gloss paint: Have the most reflective sheens. Usually used for baseboards, moldings and doors. Highly durable and can stand up to multiple cleanings.
- Primer: Used to seal bare surfaces and to provide a base for the paint. Water-based primer is applied on new drywall, previously painted walls, galvanized metal and non-ferrous metals. Oil-based primer is applied on severely stained or damaged walls, on paneling, under wallpapers, ferrous metal and raw wood.
Advantages of Our Painting Services
- Work with qualified painting teams in all Atlanta Metro areas
- Get educated advice on what paint types and colors to choose for your specific renovation projects
- Enhance the exterior and interior look of your home to increase its selling value
- This service is suitable for both residential and commercial properties
- Dial (470) 615-1299 now to schedule free onsite consultation and get a quote