Most Wanted Handyman Services in All Atlanta Metro Areas
- Home remodeling and renovation – improve and freshen the look of all your premises
- Bathroom remodeling and restoration services – usually involve installing a new bathtub, shower stall or toilet, changing the tiles and the plumbing pipes
- Kitchen refurbishment – new cabinets, countertops, shelves
- Floor installation, repair and replacement – hardwood, vinyl, parquet, laminate, linoleum, carpet or tile
- Door repair and installation – with doors, it’s all about function and design
- Interior and exterior painting – the cheapest and quickest home renovation project
- Small repair jobs
Modern Bathroom Designs and Remodeling Services
Changes in family needs and improvement in materials mean that our bathrooms are no longer an afterthought in the overall design. Nowadays, a well designed and renovated bathroom can increase the value of your house by thousands of dollars over the actual cost of work.
That’s why finding a contractor with the experience to design luxurious bathrooms, and of course knowledgeable in the latest trends is crucial. Get help with every type of bathroom remodeling project – whether you need a total redesign and addition of space or just a simple cabinetry update. Dial (470) 705-6478 today and schedule your bathroom renovation consultation for free.
Custom Kitchen Projects and Renovation Services
The kitchen is one of the places where you spend a lot of time with your family. It should be elegant, cozy and beautiful. Change the flooring, the cabinets, the counters, even the lighting, and make your custom kitchen design a reality.
Whether you’re simply looking to replace some cabinets or you would like to add new home decor to your kitchen, just call (470) 705-6478 now to schedule a free consultation on site. Let’s sit down with you and discuss your unique vision and preferences. Then we’ll create a design that aligns with your vision and make the necessary changes to ensure your full satisfaction.
Choose The Perfect Surfaces For Your Countertops and Cabinets
- Granite: The material of choice for many homeowners. Very durable material for home decor. You can use normal cookware, cutlery and kitchen knives on granite countertops without fear of scratching the surface.
- Quartz: Man-made engineered stone countertops. The best choice for those who want a very hard granite-like surface without the maintenance of sealing. We work with Cambria, Hanstone and Silestone.
- Solid surface: We work with Corian – the inventors and the leaders in the industry, always creating new looks to follow today’s design trends. The perfect countertop for those who desire a truly seamless appearance with the option of an integrated sink and backsplash.
- Laminate: We work with Formica, Pionite, Wilsonart and Nevamar. Available in a wide variety of patterns and colors that can mimic stone, wood and even stainless steel. Made from layers of plastic, bonded to kraft paper or particleboard to create a solid countertop surface.